ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates powered industrial trucks by moving levers and pressing pedals to drive and control movement of truck.
- Directs the positioning of and positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, and products and transports load to designated area.
- Uses bar code scanning equipment to track inventory on work floor and supply workers with materials as needed.
- Weighs materials or products and records weight on tags, labels, or production schedules.Loads and unloads material onto or from pallets, trays, racks, equipment or other designated areas by hand or powered industrial truck.
- Reads production schedule, customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Opens bales, crates, and other containers.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Enters data into computer program and prints shipping labels.
- Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
- Cleans work area, machines and equipment.
- Regularly required to stand; walk; use hands and finer, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
PAY RATE: $17/HR
**HOW TO APPLY: **
LaborWorks - Vancouver
5000 E Fourth Plain Blvd - Vancouver, WA 98661
360.823.1030 | laborworks.com
No keywords were found.